This is the IMGolf Tour League Tables. Each event golfers will earn points based on the position where their team finishes in each competition, which will get added to their league points. The more events you play, the better chance you have of winning the Order of Merit, Gross Birdie or Nett Birdie table.
If 2 teams are tied on the same score the points will be split between the teams. For example, if two teams are tied for 1st then (1.) 270 points and (2.) 240 points will be added and then split giving each player 255 points.
If the points on the event are not a round number we will round up, when 0.5 or more. e.g 145.83333 = 146 points.
25 Points are awarded at each event for the winners of Longest Drive and Nearest the Pins.
Buggies are allowed in the competitions.
1. If your team wins an event your Society handicap will be deducted 2 shots.
2. 2nd & 3rd place handicap deducted 1-2 shots, depending on handicap category.
2. If your team scores 46 pts or more your handicap will be deducted 1 shot.
3. If your team scores 50 pts or more your handicap will be deducted 2 shots.
4. Winner can potentially have handicap deducted 3-4 shots.
5. After season all handicaps revert back to club handicap, and league starts again.
6. Committee can reduce handicap for "general play" anytime in the season.
7. Events require minimum 40 players to be an official tournament towards the league tables.
The following breakdown will apply for each IMGolf Tour event.
Players completing the round and finishing in 60th place and below will receive 1 point.